question

Dear iPod sweepstakes,
I have been answering multiple offers, every day in fact, and I am not receiving any more points. I've had 1175 points for a week. I did receive an iPod Shuffle when I earned 1000 points, thank you very much, but I'd like to work on another one, and I'm not getting points for the class I attended at Home Depot, or the bid I did on eBay, or the book club I joined and that sort of thing. I'm not even getting points from the "just give us your zip code or email address."
Please let me know what is happening.
Thank you
Linda Eby