LVM2 + LUKS Installation Failure (netinstall) due to device-mapper

Hello,

I have tried installing via netinstall CD (daily build - few days old), but if
I select LVM2 with Encryption (LUKS), I receive the following error on the
Partition section:

Partition disks
Configuration of encrypted volumes failed
An error occured while configuring encrypted volumes
The configuration has been aborted

In vt2, dmesg gave this output:
device-mapper: table 254:0 crypt: Error allocating crypto tfm
device-mapper: ioctl: error adding target to table
device-mapper: ioctl: device doesn't appear to be in the dev hash table

ls /dev/hd* results in "no such file or directory" - although I do not know if
this is anything out of the ordinary.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Any ideas towards a solution?

Thank you.