xorg server error on init

Hi everyone, im a newbie with all about xserver
well i will try to explain my problem
i was using a old version of xorg server
but im using debian and y try to upgrade my navigator, and the
aptitude upgrade me ALL the system . . .  so i dont think this will
crush the system but!
when the gdm start give this error:

dlopen: /sur/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libGLcore.so: undefinded
symbol: _glapi_Dispatch
(EE) Failer to load /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libGLcore.so
(EE) Failer to load module "GLcore" (loader failed, 7)
(EE) Failer to load module "speedo" (module does not exist, 0)
FATAL: Module mach64 not found
[drm] failed to load kernel module "mach64"
(EE) ATI(0): [dri] DRIScreenInit Failed
(EE) AIGLX: Screen 0 is no DRI capable
(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/mice
       No such device
(EE) Configured Mouse: cannot open input device
(EE) PreInit failed for input device "Configured Mouse"
Synaptics Touchpad no synaptics event device found (checked 14 nodes)
Synaptics Touchpad The evdev kernel module seems to be missing
(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/psaux
       Nosuch device
Synaptics driver unable to open device
(EE) PreInit failed for inout device "Synaptics Touchpad"
  xkb_keycodes         { include "xfree86+aliases(qwerty)" };
  xkb_types            { include "complete" };
  xkb_compatibility    { include "complete" };
  xkb_symbols          { include "pc(105)+es" };
  xkb_geometry         { include "pc(105)" };
The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
Warning:       Type "ONE_LEVEL" has 1 levels, but <RALT> has 2 symbols
              Ignoring extra symbols
Error from xkbcomp are not fatal to X server
No core pointer

Fatal server error:
failed to initializa core device
also i recently have the next problem i`when is initializing xorg server
apm: Bios not found

i have a old compaq presario
and a kernel 2.6.8
debian sarge or debian version 4.0

So i have noooo!!! idea what is the problem, if anyone can give me any
help i will appreciate
--
lets debian

--