Re: Configuring Wireless

Baz wrote:

OK - but I'm a newbie, so I used the GNOME Network Tool to do it. Now it isn't working. Splitting hairs are we?

Ok, then its time to look under the hood. What does iwconfig say ?
from a console terminal run (as root )
#iwconfig

Also how did you 'deactivate' the wifi and how did you 're activate' it again ? What steps did you take ?

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.