Re: Configuring Wireless

I deactivated wireless last night, because I receive no signal where I am now.  I was planning to reactivate it this morning, but the network tool reads that wireless isn't configured.  It's never happened before.  Normally, I just re-activate it, but "activate" is not highlighted, so I can't.

On 3/20/07, dave <sdpatt2@gmail.com> wrote:
on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 12:20:52PM -0700 Baz wrote:
> Hello.  How do you configure wireless?  Madwifi is loaded, but a message
> indicates it isn't configured.  Please help.

Erm.  More information please.