Re: News Flash

Baz <bazciscor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea - I agree - but, it certainly was a surprise.  At least it's a move in
> the right direction.

It's a con. He knows the recorded music industry will never allow him to
make good on what he says, so it's safe for him to say it. "I'm a good
guy, it's those guys who make me do bad stuff!"

I'm not an iTunes user. Is it true that independant artists cannot
sell DRM-free media through iTunes even if they want to? I think that
demonstrates Job's commitment to DRM-free media.
--
Sam Couter         |  mailto:sam@couter.id.au