Re: Thinkpad T60

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 07:47:19AM +0100, K H wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking of buying myself a T60. Unfortunately I
> found a couple of posts on the net that this laptop is
> too loud. Fan is on all the time etc.
> The model I had in mind is 200763u(Core Duo, ATI
> X1400, 1GB RAM). Does anybody have some experience
> with this mashine?
> Thank you!

I have my T60 (2GB RAM, ATI X1400, Core2Duo T5600, 2007FUG) for a week now, using it daily for my work.
The onliest noise is a slow running fan for about 30% of the time,
but the noise is not too loud and it doesn't wreck my nerves...

The power of that maschine is perfect and the hardware is very
useable in combination with Debian.

--sj

--
In disk space nobody can hear your files scream.