ThinkVantage

Hi Sebastian,

>  I'm interested in getting the ThinkVantage tools to work on the
> Debian partition.  Have you been able to do this?

uhm, how do you imagine this to work ? It's all 'windows native' exe.
I doubt that any emulator can run this stuff without trouble.

But then, what's the point in launching ThinkVantage from a running linux ?
Most tools are available as analog linux tools, and for the few really special
things you might need in rare cases, it should be not too tedious to simply
boot into ThinkVantage...that is, with thinkvantage on poartition /dev/sda2
you can put up an entry in grub menu.lst like this:

title    thinkvantage
root    (hd0,1)
chainloader   +1

hth