Re: iTunes & Linux (Debian)

Happy new year to all,

I don\'t have an iPod for both my own personal reasons (similar to yours)
and because I am not happy with the functionality, it is too limited for
my long-term use prospects (I waited over 5 years until a laptop arrived
that had what I would consider long-term use prospects).

> that of most \'modern\' developed countries are despicable, pandering to
> corporate business at the expense of everything else.  I prefer not to
> try and worry too much about these things now, because in the end, 95%
> of our population are just dumb zombies without a single original
> thought.  This is, of course, what governments want - mindless zombies
> are much easier to control than people like me.

Well, I have interesting and original thoughts every day. Sadly, the
interesting ones are not original, and the original ones are not very
interesting.

Regards, Gernot

--
Gernot Hassenpflug
Find out how something works, to know its functionality and limits