Re: Is anybody can recommend good laptop computer, there can install Debian without mager problems?

Alex Yakushev <alexyakushev@yahoo.com> writes:

> Is anybody can recommend good laptop computer, there
> can install Debian without mager problems?

I installed Debian on a Thinkpad t-40 with no problems at all.  Almost
everything worked out of the box, with the exception of the IPW2100
wireless and all I really had to do with it was to get the firmware.
Any thinkpad should be good, especially with the good information you
can get from thinkwiki.org.

rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net