yaird, kernel 2.6.17 and dm-crypted disks

Hello,
I'm trying to upgrade my laptop from stable to testing including new kernel.
My problem is, all partitions are encrypted except /boot and for security
reasons I have encryption keys stored on encrypted USB flash disk.

I used kernel 2.6.13 and mkinitrd with my script, which detects plugged USB
flashdisk, set up and mount dm-crypted partition on it (asking for a
password) and using information and scripts stored there to set up dm-crypted
partitions on harddisk.

Problem is, I can't find a way how to configure yaird to ignore encrypted
disks and let my script set it up. And i didn't find a way to configure it
properly via /etc/crypttab.
I was also considering initramfs-tools, but they depend on udev, which refuses
to install due old kernel (i have 2.6.13, they want 2.6.15) and to install
new kernel i need working initrd :o/

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Mixi