no sound flash animations

Hey guys...
I previously posted regarding no sound with flash animations last week. Thanks to Florian and Takis for responding. Unfortunately your suggestions did not work for me. I have found a way around it by use of these commands:

Flash looks for /usr/lib/libesd.so.1  SO CREATE SYMLINK
sudo ln -s /usr/lib/libesd.so.0 /usr/lib/libesd.so.1

Flash expects /tmp/.esd/socket to exist SO CREATE DIRECTORY
sudo mkdir /tmp/.esd/socket
sudo touch /tmp/.esd/socket

This works fine until a reboot where I have to recreate the tmp files. They are, after all, temporary. I know I can create a script to create the directory and file each time the system reboots, but I dont know how or where to place it.

I am a network technician and have no idea how to script.

Any suggestions?
Thanx...
Paul Sullivan