Debian Stickers

I just wanted everyone to know that I had purchased a Debian sticker for my
laptop at hackerstickers.com which included a $1 donation to Debian.

I never received the sticker and hackerstickers.com will not respond to my
emails. The sticker was not a lot of money, but how do I know that the $1
donation ever made it to Debian if they can't even ship me a simple sticker?

I would suggest that no one buy anything from this website and they also seem
to be associate with securemac.com, so beware when shopping there as well.

--
Greg Ryman
Network Engineering Supervisor