Re: Powersaved complains acpid is not installed

mandag 17 april 2006 18:20 skrev Mattia Dongili:
> > Hmm... This is bug #347680

> > But they claim it has been fixed.. Why am I still having these issues?
>
> try 'lsof /proc/acpi/event' as root to see who is really guilty.

Thanks for the help. It seems everything was working ok after all. The problem
was that kpowersaved couldn't access.. well whatever it wanted to access.
This problem was caused by the user not being a member of the group powerdev.

There is a wishlist bug requesting a more thorough description of that
requirement, because it is not exactly obvious.

After adding myself to powerdev and rebooting, things seem to be in order.

Anders

--
 - Debian GNU/Linux - KDE 3.5.1 - KMail 1.9.1 -