TuxMobil News 03/2006

    Hello,

    here comes the TuxMobil News reminder for 03/2006. You may find
    all messages in the monthly digest[2].

    Please support our work by submitting news and Linux reports about
    laptops, notebooks, PDAs, mobile phones and portable media players.

    Werner Heuser

|=| Monthly Highlights

|=| JTAG-O-MAT provides a simple but highly flexible interface to
    JTAG hardware (1.2.5)[1]. For more Linux JTAG tools see this
    survey[3]. If you need disassembly guides and do-it-yourself
    JTAG interfaces for mobile phones see Repair4MobilePhone[4] and
    for PDAs Repair4PDA[5].

    [1] http://jtagomat.sourceforge.net/
    [2] http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_news_2006_03.html
    [3] http://tuxmobil.org/linux_jtag_tools.html
    [4] http://repair4mobilephone.org/cell_phone_jtag_interface.html
    [5] http://repair4pda.org/handheld_jtag.html

|=| Daily RSS, Archive, Submission Form, Subscription

    You may find the _daily_ TuxMobil News RSS/XML channel, the archiv and
    a news submission form at http://tuxmobil.org/newsfeed.html

    BTW: You may subscribe to the complete _monthly_ digest there, too.

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86