Re: problems with udev and orinoco_cs pcmcia driver

On Friday, 17 February 2006 at 21:41:07 +0100, Andrea Ferraresi wrote:
[...]
> Second: my pcmcia card with orinoco_cs driver doesn't let me set wep
> key

I have the same issue with orinoco_cs on sid on a thinkpad 600E.  I had
a lot of advice here about a month ago, but never solved it.  (Also
another thread on debian-user).  Only suggestion I haven't yet tried was
to get the latest driver -- though I forget from where.  Please keep us
informed if you make any progress, as I have to turn WEP encryption off
at the router every time I use that thinkpad.

--
richard