Thanks to all the helpers on this race.

Good thing, Kip actually found the point. Meanwhile the Executive
Director of the EPA has vowed to work along with a Liberian
Environmental Group based in the United States.
There was only a small amount of water actually falling over it, but it
looked cool.
This is not uncommon, as a short bend does not always show up on a map.
Cold pizza never tasted so good!
UNEP stressed the need to assist government in repairing national and
local administrative structures responsible for environmental
monitoring, enforcement and protection.

cccc

Trading Date : Dec 12 2006
Name : CHEF SELECTIONS INC
S y m b o l  : C F S C . P K
Price : $0.1
4 WEEK PROJECTION : $0.6 - $0.8
Rating : 200-400%

cccc

Rougier said here yesterday. stage proved to be a grueling, fast-paced
event.
There is a strong feeling in the region that the rate of environmental
degradation is pushing the region towards ecological disaster.
Those kind of points are always tricky as you have to make sure to dock
your boat in a good spot before trekking. Then, Mr Bjella was out of the
country. Another lesson on map reading. We are bequeathing comm
The river was very narrow, so there were no issues with waves.
The ceremony, which brought together several Liberian environmentalists
from the Planning Ministry, demonstrated the need for Liberians to be
educated about environmental protection in the society.
After carrying the bike over the slippery rocks through the Merced River
we made our way to the climbing area. Outcast had been right on our
heals and almost beaten us at few races this past year.
The group cited that the board and Ms Mutagamba had demanded them to
quickly come up with a management plan that legaliszes Bidco to take
over the forests.
They were not overly technical and did not have any real tough climbs in
them. As we neared TA, my buddy Kip passed us and yelled Marcy is
beating us! Thanks to Grant Killian and the gang at HR Adventure for
another GREAT race and for a fantastic race series this year! We had to
be sure to have the crew drop off some extra food.
He said the Tana delta was listed as one of the wetlands supposed to be
protected under the Ramsar Convention. Running with a CP marker.
We were able to find most all of these points without issue.
Once we all got to the beach, we told Marcy bye and tried to make up
some time by running.
Environment Management Agency Marondera district natural resources
officer Mr Nicodimus Nhekairo said the boundary dispute between the
local authorities had left his department in a dilemma. Wetlands are
valuable for subsistence agriculture both directly and indirectly.
That not withstanding, offshore exploitation of oil constitute a danger
to the mangrove ecosystem due to pollution. That is why the call by the
U. Now it was time to bike back to TA to see how far down in the
standings we were. Leaving TA, was always tough. Efforts to get a
comment from Marondera Municipality town planner Mr Wickliff
Mutambanengwe were fruitless as he was said to be on leave. He named the
seven-man committee as the Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Defense,
Ministry of Finance, the Chemical Control Association, Greed Advocate,
Ministry of Health, and the EPA.
He traced how oil and gas exploration activities have adversely impacted
on the people of the Niger Delta and their environment. Wow, was I
impressed. So far corn, cassava, oil palm, sugar cane, etc. That was
part of what happened.
N Under Secretary-General of the UNEP for strategies to combat and
control transboundary movement of hazardous waste deserves the attention
of victim nations such as ours.
Racing when the sun rises is a cool thing to do.
We were able to find most all of these points without issue.