Re: AW: rt2500 pc card on fujitsu biblo lifebook b112

really sorry for the pvt, i have noticed after

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:52:29 +0100, Hetting Paul <hettingpaul@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Charley

I don't know which things you have tried and if you have found a driver of this card for Linux or not! When you cannot find a Linux driver of this WLAN
- card, then you can try to install the Windows driver of this card with
"ndiswrapper" - Tool, but this is last choise that you should use! Which
kernel do you have in your system? I am in the opinion that for the WLAN - cards you need min. a 2.6 Kernel! Perhaps somebody of the mailing list can
say if this correct!

Best Greetings

Paul

  _____