Trackstick teams up with Google

Irvine, California

Telespial Systems is proud to be invited to join Google Earth and Google, Inc in providing government agencies from around the world the tools needed to help manage and deploy asset and geographical data during times of emergency.  Read more about this exciting and important opportunity at http://www.trackstickpro.com/googlefederal.htm.

The Trackstick Pro is the perfect tool for intelligence gathering, troop deployment, asset tracking and can be instrumental in a variety of disaster relief efforts including; property surveying, evacuation route planning and search and rescue.  The Trackstick Pro is also an effective solution for tracking the movements of police, parking enforcement, public transportation, street cleaning, utility and other city or federal vehicles.

Due to the expected increase in sales from our new relationship with the Google Earth team, we are asking all of our dealers and potential dealers to start thinking about stocking more of the Trackstick and the new Trackstick Pro to handle the expected worldwide increase in demands for our product line.

We would also like to take this time to thank all of our dealers for helping make Trackstick the leading brand in GPS data recorders and expect next year to bring even greater success and profits for all of our resellers worldwide.  Please be sure to contact one of our sales team members for great end of year pricing on volume orders.

Richard Haberkern
Founder, Telespial Systems

For information on becoming a Trackstick reseller or to place an order, please contact andy@trackstick.com or call 818-287-8522