Re: USB on laptop
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: USB on laptop
- From: Jason Spiro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 19:57:47 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <72C8F676CD9D664CBE43464BF45728E50D4605@sdmsg01.corp.audiocodes.com>
On 2006-09-26, Provost, Stephane <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm seeing this weird problem on debian sarge.
> I bought a USB flash drive about a week ago, plugged it in. I
> (re)compiled the kernel to support usbdevfs and SCSI support. I
> mounted it fine and installed backup-manager for a daily backup.
> It worked ok for about 4 days and now, whenever I mount the drive, it
> times out. Actually, it hangs.
What does "hangs" mean? Please describe all the symptoms carefully.
When you open Windows, bugs get in.