Nautilus 2.14.3 CD burning error

I am currently unable to write data files to a CD using the "CD/DVD
Creator Folder" that is started by Nautilus / GNOME when a blank CD is
inserted into the drive.

I am using GNOME 2.14, Debian "Testing" (with a little "Unstable"
thrown in).  I can burn with K3B, but would like this to work also.
K2B only seems to work when I am root, so I would like to fix that
(want user to be able to burn disks).

Here is the error message I get using the pop up window:

Error writing to disc
There was an error writing to the disc

Is there a group I should be in or some configuration that is not set
so "users" can create CDs?

Thanks all,
Preston