Samsung NoteMaster 386s/25

I stumbled upon a Samsung NoteMaster 386s/25 in the archives while clearing
up an office for a new occupant. The old user was so excited about it and
wanted to see what they used to do on it so many years back. However, it has
since lost its configuration and would not boot. I do believe that the
NoteMaster has a basic configuration, and would appreciate your assistance
to ensure that I configure it properly for the following parameters: -

Base Memory
Extended Memory
BIOS Shadow
EMS Control
HDD Type

Your assistance in this regard would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Tawanda Shumba
Manager, ICT Service Delivery
Old Mutual Life Assurance Company Zimbabwe
100, The Chase (West), Emerald Hill
P O Box 70, Harare
Tel.(+263) 4 308400
Fax. (+263) 4 308467
Cell: (+263) 91 225328
E-mail: tawandas@oldmutual.co.zw

Call Centre Toll Free: 08004302
E-mail: information@oldmutual.co.zw
Website: www.oldmutual.co.zw

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER:

http://www.oldmutual.co.zw/disclaimer/disclaimer.htm

Sophos AV Interface for MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.