Re: ipw2200: loading firmware failed

I didn't upgrade the kernel and i have hotplug 0.0.20040329-22 and udev
0.056-3. I think the firmware version is correct, i deleted the firmware
 and got the same message in syslog (ipw-2.4-boot.fw load failed: Reason
-2).

Should i try the backport udev 0.093-0bpo1?
My wlan worked before with the environment described above.

Do you have any hints, how i can check if hotplug and udev work correct?

Regards,
Arne