Re: Is anybody can recommend good laptop computer, there can install Debian without mager problems?

Hi Alex.

It seems to me that you will be happy to check web page.
http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/wiki/

I installed Debian Sarge on ThinkPad X32.

If you confirm X32 hardware spec which is lspci -n based
http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~yabuki/diary/?date=20060308#p02

I can use X, sound, WiFi etc ...

If you would like to re-compile kernel, you try suspend2 package
in Experimental repository. This is fine for my machine.

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux