gpg key management

Hi,

I'm asking this question here because I hope most people here might be owning 2
or more machines (laptops + desktops + servers) which they regularly use.

How do you take care of your gpg keys ?
I mean, say if you use all your 3 machines regularly for signing
mails/softwares, how do you manage your keys ?

Do you copy your keys onto all 3 machines ?
I don't think this is a good way because then you'd have to keep synchronizing
(rsync) your keys because in one of the machines you might add keys from other
people.

Or is there any other way to tackle this problem which I'm unaware of ?

Thanks,
Ritesh
--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf