Re: no sound flash animations

Hi

funny you mention that. i took a look at my custom startup script for my
thinkpad and found to the bottom the following i must have added some
time ago and forgot.

# esd links
if [ ! -e /usr/lib/libesd.so.1 ]; then
    ln -s /usr/lib/libesd.so.0 /usr/lib/libesd.so.1
fi

the script contains some other bits and pieces, like power settings, cpu
freq settings etc...

i added it to my startup using webmin - which with my often limited
knowledge is a great fallback control of numerous things ;)

hope this helps.

Takis