Re: suspend to encrypted swap..

Hello.

On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 22:50, Dave Patterson wrote:

> Does anybody know a good howto on suspending to an encrypted swap partition
> using cryptsetup, cryptsetup-luks, or other means?

I guess you mean suspend-to-disk, because suspend-to-ram has no
problem with it et all.

I just get it working to resume from resume from my swap on lvm on
cryptsetup-luks.

I used the new userspace suspend from 2.6.17. You can get the needed
tools here.
http://suspend.sourceforge.net/

No debian packet at the moment.

Also you need a patch for yaird to generate a proper initrd.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=13334862&forum_id=47716

regards
Stefan Schmidt