Re: Debian Stickers

its a shame... the sticker looked pretty good.

i actually ordered some debian stickers from cafepress.com

they arrived quite quickly on a large sheet and i had to cut each one
out - they're not the plastic domed stickers but the flat ones.

replaced the winxp sticker with the debian one on my thinkpad.

not the best sticker quality, but not too bad.

Takis