Re: cdrom problem installing etch

Alle 22:37, mercoledì 17 maggio 2006, Hector Scaramelli ha scritto:
> What happen if you try to install sarge using the same drive??
>
> Hector

When I installed Sarge (on june 2005) I used the 2.4.27 kernel and everything
was ok.
I supposed (just a supposition...I'm not sure) that the 2.4 kernel considered
my SATA disk and drive, normal ATA disks and there was no problem with the
installation. The disks were working...maybe at lowest permorfarce...

bye
Daniele

Daniele Iencinella
E-mail: d_iencinella@yahoo.it