Re: fan on after resume

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 03:24:36PM +1000, John O'Hagan wrote:

[snip]
> I had the same fan issue on resume for a whitebox (no-name) Centrino laptop;
> never got resume to work properly - the touchpad never came back on - but I
[snip]

I believe you must compile psmouse as a module
(http://wiki.suspend2.net/HardwareCompatibility). I had touchpad issues
with my laptop as well. If you have the following two lines in
hibernate.conf:

UnloadBlacklistedModules yes
LoadModules auto

and psmouse is in blacklisted-modules (it is by default), the module
will be unloaded before suspend and loaded upon resume. It should work
then.

G'luck!
-John