Fujitsu Lifebook p1510 installed. Howto rotate screen in xorg?

Hey,

just joined the mailing list. Now it's good time to spam all of you.

I recently bought a Fujitsu-Siemens Lifebook p1510, deleted the XP right away and installed debian. Didn't find really useful info regarding some essential features, such as ACPI suspend, so I put up a web page describing my setup:  http://kavaro.com/mediawiki/index.php/P1510

I also tried to hack my Xorg to work with a rotated layout but didn't manage. I'm using the i810 driver. Mostly I'd like to know how to make the xrandr rotate thing to work. Hints, anyone? Currently I've disabled DRI / DRM completely from the kernel and X, can this have any effect on the issue?

- osku