HP nx5000 standby problems during resuming

Hi,

I have following problem. Standby mode using "acpditool -s" or hibernate script works fine, but after resuming and putting the system again in standby mode it occurs that system does not resume at the second time. The screen is black and the system seems to be suspended. The only think what is working after resuming is that the power is on and the CD-ROM seems to work properly.

To put my computer in standby mode I am using following command:

hibernate --config-file=/etc/hibernate/ram.conf

File ram.conf have following settings:

UseSuspend2 no
Verbosity 0
LogFile /var/log/hibernate.log
LogVerbosity 1
SaveClock restore-only
DisableWriteCacheOn /dev/hda
UseSysfsPowerState me
UnloadAllModules yes
LoadModules auto
EnableVbetool yes
VbetoolPost yes

I know that some modules are incompatible with ACPI, but AFAIK the following modules which are loaded:

Module                  Size  Used by
arc4                    1664  1
ieee80211_crypt_wep     3648  1
ipw2100               119580  0
ieee80211              38248  1 ipw2100
ieee80211_crypt         4548  2 ieee80211_crypt_wep,ieee80211

should work with ACPI.

Does anybody had similar problem, what could be the reason??
Thanks for any help.

--
greetings,
Krzysztof Fabjański