Re: Debian Unstable, and Thinkpad X31 with Radeon Mobility

Zoont Foomby wrote:

2) Is this a problem with Debian, or should I be whining to the Xorg people... or the Xorg Debian people... or all of them?

The problems with Radeon and Xorg on Debian just keep appearing repeatedly on this list. In the past, I received a ton of kind advice, but virtually nothing worked, so I had to go back to Sarge on my Mebius. BTW, it is instructive to note that Knoppix 4.0 still does not make the move to Xorg, keeping XFree86 instead.

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller

Toyo Gakuen University