international////////Enquiry

Hello, This is MR femi,I will like to place an order from your store to my store in Nigeria and i will like you to give me the cost of the order listed below and i will like to know if you can accept credit card as method of payment.Looking forward to hear from youwith cost of the order including the DHL EXPRESS 2-3DAYS DELIVERY for the shipment.Look forward to hearfrom you and God bless you Best regards

Yahoo! Mail