Re: Vaio

Das ist eine Liste fuer Benutzer des Debian GNU/Linux Betriebssystems auf Laptops. Ausserdem ist diese Liste in Englisch...

Andrei

Translation for the list:

This is a list for users of the Debian GNU/Linux operating system on laptops. And besides that, this list is in English...

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:19:33 +0100 (MET)
"nikolaj bultmann" <nkobu@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hallo
>  ich würde gerne wissen wie teuer es wäre meinen Laptop zu reparieren.
> Der Lüfter funktioniert nicht mehr, d.h. er bewegt sich nicht mehr.
> Es ist nur ein Lüfter vorhanden, der von außen sichtbar ist.

Hello, I would like to know how expensive would it be to repair my laptop. The fan is not working anymore, that is, it doesn't move. There is only one fan, visible from outside.

> Anfrage für Lüfteraustausch.

Request for replacing the fan

> Wie hoch ist der Preis des Lüfters?

What is the price for the fan?

> ANGABEN:

SPECS:

> Sony Vaio Grt 815 E
> Kauf: Nov 2003
Bought: Nov 2003
> Prozessor Pentium 4 ; 2,7 mhz
> arbeitsspecher 512 mb
RAM 512 MB
> Nvidia 64 mb

> es wäre super wenn Sie sich melden

It would be great if you get back on this