Re: Acer Aspire 3003: don't show shell after X11 exit

On 1/29/06, JEMF <jemf@gabcmt.eb.mil.br> wrote:
Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire 3003 notebook with kernel 2.6.12-1-k7 on Sarge.
When I boot the Debian, the shell works fine. However, when I logoff X11
the Debian don't show the shell. The display remains black. If I press
Crtl Alt Del, the machine reboot and I return to shell.

Thanks for any help.

JEMF