we are ready for purchase.

Hello,
   we are a company of high electronic standard,we are based mainly in The united kingdom,and we have other branches in europe which include belgium,holland & latvia.we have also extended our services to west africa which includes nigeria.we are interested in the purchase of a pentium 4 toshiba laptop which has the following(installed applications,cd-rom drive,floppy disk drive) we will like to purchase 30peices if you know you have up to that in your stock, do mail me back and the shipping cost to Nigeria our newest store which needs all these goods, my  mode of payment is through western union money transfer whorth of your price after you have  sent this information  to me
your Name.........................
Your Contact Address..............
Your Cell phone Number............
if you are ok with my enquiry do mail me for me to contact you for futher transaction Regards,
jerry potter
>Asst.marketing manager,
poyez computer plc
+4407031930195

¡Sobre autos lo sabemos todo, y te podemos ayudar!
Ya sea para comprar, vender o comparar autos, entra en el canal de autos de Terra.com
Te aconsejamos, te informamos y te mostramos todo lo que necesitas saber.
http://www.terra.com/autos