Re: setting up network

Hello there,

I guess the best way to find out how to configure your nic on a network
is to ask the administrator, you could use ethercap thou.

If you switch between different networks, consequently different nic
configurations, you should do [apt-cache show intuitively], I use it and
it rocks.

--

Atentamente,
Nicolás Velásquez