Spanish Call by Call ISPs

Hello,

I did ask on the debian-users-spanish list several weeks before, but didn't get a reply.
And I'm not on your list, so please CC me.

I wonder if there exist something like Call-by-Call ISPs in Spain.
I would like to dial in via serial modem, not wireless, and in the area of Madrid.

>From my memory i know there used to be spanish speaking folks here, and i know, as laptop users you have some experience with connecting on the road.

Any help greatly appreciated !

micha.

  °