Re: IBM scoll button

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 15:49 +0100, Swen Walkowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ich habe eine R50p und bin echt zufrieden mit der Linux untersduetzung.
> Nur leider schaffe ich es nicht diesen scall boutten zum lazfen
> zubekommen. Hat das schon jemand hinbekommen und wenn ja wie?

Hi,

My German has twenty years of rust on it, and was never very good to
start with, but I do have an R50p with most everything working under
Linux.

I don't see any "IBM scroll button", however, so I am not sure what you
are referring to.  Can you ask the question again in English?

I use the "tpb" package to handle the special buttons - perhaps this is
what you want.

Thanks,
					Andrew McMillan.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
          The world isn't worse - the news coverage is better.