Re: Problemi con /tmp/.ICE-unix e runlevel 2

Hi.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 16:41:02 +0100
Felice Manganiello <fmanga@gmail.com> wrote:

> My problem is that with kernels 2.6.8.1 and 2.6.9 the starting process
> stop after loading the xfree86-common. The computer can't begin the
> runlevel 2.
>
> [...]
>
> I work with the testing version of debian, if this can help you.

I also use debian sarge with kernel 2.6.8, 2.6.9 and currently 2.6.10.
No problems with X here.

xfree86-common only creates the socket and ICE directories in /tmp. That
should not be a problem.

Is there no more disk space on the partition /tmp is located?