acpi monitoring software

Hi,
I decided to write an own acpi monitoring software for
textmode using ncurses because i dont like the normal acpi
package of debian.

You can find it on
http://www.ngolde.de/download/tacpi-0.0.2.tar.gz
I write because i don't know, if this program works on other
systems then mine (asus m6800nb with kernel 2.6.10).

It would be nice, if some people would test it and report if
it works or not. If not please send me a tree of /proc/acpi/

I havent figured out yet how to search effectivly for the
differing directory names of the acpi directory.
Thanks Nico

--
Nico Golde - 310777820@ICQ | GPG: 1024D/73647CFF ,'"`.
nico@ngolde.de | http://www.ngolde.de           (  grml.org