Re: suspend-to-ram and powersave

Max Velasques wrote:

Hi,
  I tried this, but the problem wasn't solve.

Any other tip?

Hi max,

I have tried to use kpowersave mit my acer travelmate c300 laptop under debian unstable 2.6.14

I installed kpowersave and edit /etc/powersave/events like you did.
Then I pressed FN+F4 and my machine started to save something and shutdown. Then, sorry i was a littlebit confused and started my maschine by useing the powerbutton and it reboot like a normal start.
So my misstake was I don't pressed some key after suspend-to-ram.

After this restart i used this FN+F4 again and it did now the some stupid things like on your maschine:
the screensaver starts and it i'm logout.

So I mean at the first time it works fine but now ....?

And i can't start my kpowersave application GUI under gnome ???Why not????

Regards
Daniel

Max