Re: laptop and Debian

Please try http://www.linux-laptop.net/

--
 Li Tian

 Computer Network and Protocol Testing Laboratory
 Department of Computer Science and Technology
 Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 100084

 Tel: 86-10-62788109 (O)  62774733 (H)
 Mobile: 86-13811381167
 Email: litian@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn
           sky.litian@gmail.com