Re: NO CPU FAN

Hello,

I do not know if I am an experienced user, but I found the following:

I have this in my dmesg and not in yours:

ACPI: Battery Slot [BAT1] (battery present)
ACPI: Power Button (FF) [PWRF]
ACPI: Lid Switch [LID]
ACPI: Processor [CPU0] (supports C1 C2)
ACPI: Thermal Zone [THRM] (21 C)
ACPI: AC Adapter [ACAD] (on-line)

This makes me think that you do not have the necessary modules loaded.
Normally you need the following modules:

ac
battery
button
fan
processor
thermal

Normally I use modconf package to install kernel modules. Install modconf,
then run it as root, the modules are located in the kernel/drivers/acpi
section. Do it quick or you will kill your cpu...

Hope it helps,
J.