Re: Handle for things to do when network becomes available

On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 12:42 +0100, Milan Sova wrote:
> 	/etc/network/if-(pre-up|up|down|post-down).d/ ?

That's the one! Looks very nice. And in fact, there is already a handle
for flushing the postfix mailqueue there, so I don't have to worry about
that. I'll just add a script for ntpdate, and be happy!

Now, where did you find this in the documentation? The man page of
interfaces, ifup and ifdown do not mention this.

Thanks again!
Koen