CRT and LCD with Toshiba Satellite M30

Hi Folks,
does anybody know how to setup the external crt on a Toshiba Satellite M30?
I've got different layouts in my xorg.conf and I can also use the fnfx keys
except the key for video-toggle doesn't work or has no function. When I
plugin the crt at boot, I've got no signal at my lcd and I've got no idea
how to toggle back to the lcd screen. Now I want to use both, my crt and my
lcd with TwinView.
Has anybody some information how to setup my system to manage this?
Thanks,
Christian