WLAN: flashplayer not working

Hi.

I have a little problem here. As $SUBJECT says, I don't get Flashplayer
to work properly.
Some pages work, but most not (e.g all from flashplayer.com).

My config:
ipw2915 (tried it with prism54g, dell truemobile) WPA2 (tkip)
--> WRT54g --> Router

On the router runs squid and all traffic is redirected by iptables.
This means:
clients, which are connected by wire through the WRT work fine. So I
assume, its not a problem with squid/iptables.
If I plug a cable into the Notebook and WRT, it works, too.

I don't think, its the Firmware (I tried dozens of them), but I have no
more idea, where to search.

Any hints?
--
Regards, GR                      | GnuPG-key: mail -s 'get gpg-key'
Ferienwohnungen an der Ostsee    | ICQ: 146212092