Blacklisting modules for udev

Hi!

After the recent changes in udev/hotplug, I had the problem that udev
loaded at start-up a module that I previously blacklisted with hotplug
(pcspkr). I solved it writing a black list file in /etc/modprobe.d/,
which adds to the one in /etc/hotplug/blacklist.d/.

Yesterday I updated my system, and udev too. Today it loaded pcspkr
again. For the moment I solved it commenting the line "alias
pnp:dPNP0800 pcspkr" in /etc/modprobe.d/pnp-hotplug, which belongs to
the package udev. Is there a better way to tell udev NOT to load some
modules?

Cheers,
Halva