Calling on Toshiba users

[I am not on -laptop, so please CC me when replying from that list]

Greetings,

I maintain the Debian package for toshutils.  I have prepared a new
version for upload.  However, there are some changes to allow it to
compile with gcc-4.0 (the current version was released upstream in the
latter half of 2001).  I would like for some adventerous Toshiba laptop
users out there to download the packages and provide some feedback.  If
the response is positive, I will submit the package for upload.

Sid package:

http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto/debian/uploads/

Sarge package:

 deb http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto/debian/ sarge main